Drink at Home
Anyone else missing the pub? I sure am.
Seems like a long time since we’ve been able to have a drink. I miss mixing your cocktails and having a chat. The pub feels weird when it’s empty.
But while the doors have been closed, I’ve been doing a lot of musing, thinking and planning (over a bottle of […] or two). If you can’t Drink at Bob’s, how I can bring the experience to you? And then it came to me.
I’m pleased to announce Drink at Home <link>.
Drink at Home
While Rochelle and I can’t be there to pour your drinks, you can still enjoy some of our signature cocktails from the comfort of your home.
We mix the cocktail, bottle it and deliver it for you to drink at home. And you won’t have to worry about 3 – 5 working day deliveries either. You can either click and collect from the bar, or we can deliver locally on the same day. If you’re a bit further afield we’re also offering nationwide delivery. Terms and conditions apply. Full details can be found here <link>.
All that’s missing are the tunes, but I’m sure you’ll be able to sort that out.
Mix Your Own
We’re also helping you get creative. If you fancy breaking out the cocktail shaker yourself, I’ll be uploading some of the team’s favourite recipes here <link>. The first one can be found below.
If you’re stuck for any of the equipment (or just fancy treating yourself) our online shop <link> has everything you need.
In the spirit of lockdown our first recipe will be The Quarintini.
- 60mls Black Cow vodka
- 30mls Fino Sherry (we use Gonzalez Byass Dos Palmas Fino)
- 15ml lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon local honey
- Fill a martini glass with ice and set aside.
- Grab your cocktail shaker and add 60mls vodka and your honey. Stir well to dissolve.
- Add your sherry and lemon juice. Fill with ice and give it a short hard shake.
- Take your Hawthorne strainer and fine strainer and pour into the chilled martini glass (make sure there is no ice in there). Garnish with an olive.